CanJam Singapore 2024 (April 6-7, 2024)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 20, 2024 at 4:17 AM Post #46 of 169
narukami-sign-up.png

Exclusive Private Listening Sessions for the Narukami during Canjam 2024 are now available for registration

Register now: https://bit.ly/CanjamNaru

NARUKAMI intertwines the majesty of nature with human innovation, combining Audio-Technica's expertise - over 60 years of pursuing the purest analog sound – with the transcendent aesthetics of KUROGAKI, an ancient wood treasured by Japanese nobles and literati with a rare, ink wash painting-like pattern.

Join us in pursing the purity of sound today.

Details:
Event: CanJam Singapore 2024
Date: 6-7 April 2024
Time: 11am-6pm (Sat) | 10am - 4pm (Sun)
Address: Pan Pacific Singapore, Suite Room, Marina Square, 7 Raffles Boulevard, S'pore 039595

As seats are limited, please RSVP by 2nd April 2024.

A confirmation email & text will be sent to you once your slot has been confirmed.

Attachments

• Unknown.png
    Unknown.png
    524.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Mar 20, 2024 at 5:47 AM Post #47 of 169
Mar 20, 2024 at 10:04 PM Post #50 of 169
Was able to book a hotel right across Simlim Tower hehehe. So motivated to push myself at work and wrap up my last few deliverables with this coming.

(I can already taste my favorite thunder tea rice stall near Aljunied Station...)

There are many nice audio shops near Sim Lim Tower.

Like Sam Audio, Zeppelin and Co.

Or just go a bit further to Penninsula Plaza and Funnan areas for more audio shops.

Mar 20, 2024 at 10:13 PM Post #51 of 169
There are many nice audio shops near Sim Lim Tower.

Like Sam Audio, Zeppelin and Co.

Or just go a bit further to Penninsula Plaza and Funnan areas for more audio shops.

Yeah, I've gone to Singapore a fair amount of times even before I took audio seriously.

Thinking of trying out some food stalls up north (my Singaporean friends from way back have been telling me about the Yishun laksa hehehe). Have some stalls I favor elsewhere, like this thunder tea rice stall near Aljunied and one around Joo Chiat.

Anybody know good single origin coffee places? I'm willing to go anywhere in the island for them.

Last edited:
Mar 21, 2024 at 7:55 PM Post #55 of 169
Mar 21, 2024 at 8:01 PM Post #56 of 169
$108K tube amplifier will go nicely with my jvc hello kitty headphones
Well said, good sir. I will bring along some random airplane earbuds and see how well they synergize too.

Mar 22, 2024 at 2:58 AM Post #57 of 169
This is probably a silly question to ask after signing up, but the Narukami system includes a headphone as well, right? The $108,000 includes a headphone too. Not that it makes the price any more reasonable. I’m just saying we’re not just testing an amp there.

Mar 22, 2024 at 3:52 AM Post #58 of 169
This is probably a silly question to ask after signing up, but the Narukami system includes a headphone as well, right? The $108,000 includes a headphone too. Not that it makes the price any more reasonable. I’m just saying we’re not just testing an amp there.

It does not.

Mar 22, 2024 at 4:30 AM Post #60 of 169
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back