• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 27, 2023 at 9:43 PM Post #31 of 135
Updating this since there have been some changes:

Amps:
Oliver Sayes 801a/300B with Type 26 Preamp
Luxman L550A
Esoteric A100 (if I can lug it into my car)

DAC:
Exogal Comet (ValveDAC still in progress)

Headphones:
ES-Lab ES1a with Mjolnir SRD7
ES-Lab Sigma with L700 drivers
Sennheiser HD580
Sennheiser HD800 driver DIY headphone
Yamaha YH5000SE
ZMF Caldera

I’ll also bring my GRAS clone to measure headphones if people would like to see measurements of their headphones!
Do you still have the Diana TCs or is that one of the headphones you no longer have?

Oct 1, 2023 at 10:49 PM Post #32 of 135
I should be able to make it. I'll update thread with what I intend to bring in a few days.

Oct 3, 2023 at 6:05 PM Post #33 of 135
Can’t wait, don’t think there are any kid birthdays that day

Oct 3, 2023 at 8:40 PM Post #34 of 135
I should be able to make it. I'll update thread with what I intend to bring in a few days.
Great! Hope to see you there! I think you've made all of the previous three, so you need to keep the streak alive!

No rush, let me know what you are bringing!

Oct 3, 2023 at 8:41 PM Post #35 of 135
Can’t wait, don’t think there are any kid birthdays that day
Nice! Glad you can make it. When you have a chance, let me know what if any gear you are brining, and I'll get the meet post updated.

Oct 3, 2023 at 8:45 PM Post #36 of 135
Ok, sorry this is a little late. Here is the gear list for the meet. Please keep in mind, this might be subject to change.

Kara
Yggy+/Mjolnir 3 (NEW)
Lyr+/Bifrost 2
Syn

Oct 3, 2023 at 10:23 PM Post #37 of 135
Ok, sorry this is a little late. Here is the gear list for the meet. Please keep in mind, this might be subject to change.

Kara
Yggy+/Mjolnir 3 (NEW)
Lyr+/Bifrost 2
Syn
Awesome, I'm excited to hear the yggy with the mjolnir

Oct 4, 2023 at 10:06 AM Post #40 of 135
I’ll bring a few things:

Bottlehead Stat
Stax SR-L700 Mk2
300 and 600 ohm Lithium Alkali
Closed-back Lithium prototype
Veritè Closed
Bottlehead Crack with Speedball
If they don’t sell on the classifieds I’ll also bring my Kennerton Rögnirs and tape-modded Sennheiser HD8XX

Oct 5, 2023 at 9:22 AM Post #42 of 135
Updating what I'm bringing since it changed:
HP:
ZMF Atriums (very special LTD :smile_phones:)
Susvara (should arrive by then)
LCD-5 (viking weave anluz cable pairs just so incredibly well, I'm keeping it over Susvara)
Warwick Bravura (should arrive by then, not sure if I'll keep it)
I'm currently selling the following (If anyone is interested in any of these, dm me and I'll save them!), but if they haven't sold by then I'll bring them: LCD-5, Focal Clear, Utopia (2020, 2+ year warranty left)

IEM:
ie600
blessing 2
andromeda
(limited snow white edition)
tanchjim oxygen
galaxy buds pro

a bit of a shame no-one else can try my CIEM, 64 audio n8(with bass port mod!), but I'll bring them if anyone is interested
(^ sending CIEM for repairs, probably won't be back on time)

DAC/AMP:
ibasso dx320 (edition x) with amp 11.2 and amp 12exn-s (modded amp + optional opamp upgrade)
iFi Pro iCan signature

Other:
Almost forgot to mention I have a long industrial style powerstrip, I'll bring it!

Last edited:
Oct 5, 2023 at 9:34 AM Post #43 of 135
ZMF Atriums (very special LTD :smile_phones:) (might need to send for minor repairs, but if I have it I'll bring it)
Susvara (should arrive by then)
LCD-5 (viking weave anluz cable pairs just so incredibly well, I'm keeping it over Susvara)
Looking forward to trying the LCD-5, I'm also a big fan of viking weave cables. I might have a couple with me
Hope the Atriums are ok, I can bring my set if no one else will have a pair / if others are looking to hear them

Oct 5, 2023 at 10:27 AM Post #44 of 135
Looking forward to trying the LCD-5, I'm also a big fan of viking weave cables. I might have a couple with me
Hope the Atriums are ok, I can bring my set if no one else will have a pair / if others are looking to hear them
They are so nice! The cable even ended up completely replacing the need to EQ the LCD-5 for me, just incredible!
Atriums still sound great, just an almost unnoticeable rattle from somewhere

Last edited:
Oct 5, 2023 at 11:48 AM Post #45 of 135
Atriums still sound great, just an almost unnoticeable rattle from somewhere
I experienced this with my Auteurs. For me, it was the mesh that was vibrating. Since they only attach the mesh with four screws it doesn't slit flush and it can vibrate against the driver covers during quiet, bass heavy music. The way they attach the mesh is my least favorite part of the ZMF design. I ended up gluing the mesh to the plastic driver covers for the Auteur- problem solved. I have not had the issue yet with my Atrium.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back