Welcome to Head-Fi !
Jan 18, 2009 at 6:49 AM Post #31 of 36
I just ordered the D3 tonight via Paypal. The weird thing is the confirmation email only lists my purchase as "iBasso Audio". I ordered a couple of cables along with the D3 so am wondering if the order was properly submitted? Will iBasso actually know what I've ordered?

Jan 21, 2009 at 2:49 AM Post #33 of 36
Quote:

Originally Posted by Signal2Noise /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I just ordered the D3 tonight via Paypal. The weird thing is the confirmation email only lists my purchase as "iBasso Audio". I ordered a couple of cables along with the D3 so am wondering if the order was properly submitted? Will iBasso actually know what I've ordered?

Okay, I seent an email to iBasso yesterday enquiring about the order. Got a response the same day with tracking number. Items are somewhere in the USofA now so that's good news! Still no word on whether it's the correct order but I'll be getting something nonetheless.
smily_headphones1.gif

Update (Jan. 21): Order is now sitting on the courier truck somewhere in my city! Haven't got it yet but I will say that was a fast shipment so far.

Update #2 (Jan. 22): Got my amp today! Now I have to figure it all out but so far impressed with it cosmetically and components.

Jan 23, 2009 at 4:33 PM Post #34 of 36
New member here. Just got myself a D2 Viper. This is my first ownership of a DAC
biggrin.gif

May 20, 2009 at 5:43 AM Post #36 of 36
I've only had it for a day and it sounds freakin awesome!

I've had a Cosmic Traveler in the past, which was broken by somebody, and then another HeadRoom amp that I didn't mesh with (returned),

most recently I've had the FiiO E3 and E5 amps, working my way back up to better amps as I go, and now have been able to afford the T4, and boy am I glad I did!

It sounds really quite good, especially with the iBasso CB01 Silver Flat Cable Interconnect (and Hopefully with the Mini to Mini Straight Black Dragon from Moon Audio that's on its way)!

It really is quite good at resolution and instrumentation; and bass is solid! I'm very pleased, and shocked at the quick order-to-fulfillment timetable.

Thanks iBasso!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back