The Swiss Head-Fiers official census
Mar 25, 2021 at 1:26 PM Post #16 of 598
Well, not entirely, I only had to cover the price of Diana in order to get all 3 headphones, then I returned 2, they gave me those DAC/AMPs until I returned it all, ordered Dianas and expected to have nothing for 4-6 weeks, where in fact they let me keep Diana loaner until my own pair arrived. Soooo generous of them. But yes, you need to put in deposit, but not of all equipment borrowed at least.

Mar 25, 2021 at 2:52 PM Post #18 of 598
Well, not entirely, I only had to cover the price of Diana in order to get all 3 headphones, then I returned 2, they gave me those DAC/AMPs until I returned it all, ordered Dianas and expected to have nothing for 4-6 weeks, where in fact they let me keep Diana loaner until my own pair arrived. Soooo generous of them. But yes, you need to put in deposit, but not of all equipment borrowed at least.
Good to know, thanks!

Mar 25, 2021 at 2:56 PM Post #20 of 598
Good to know, thanks!
I learned to trust K55, whenever you have a question or would like to test/try something, just send them an email and they will do their best to work out a solution with you. Have been their customer for years now, I just wish they had better parking options, that's how much time I spent there, haha.

Mar 25, 2021 at 2:57 PM Post #21 of 598
I learned to trust K55, whenever you have a question or would like to test/try something, just send them an email and they will do their best to work out a solution with you. Have been their customer for years now, I just wish they had better parking options, that's how much time I spent there, haha.
They've been great with me as well, though I never have been to the place to be honest — 'bit of a long drive.

Last edited:
Mar 25, 2021 at 5:07 PM Post #25 of 598
Hi folks,

I'm getting all these notifications from your site, but I am not subscribed! Please advise...

Mar 25, 2021 at 5:17 PM Post #27 of 598
Click "Unwatch" in the right top corner.
That's what I'm saying, I'm not watching it! When I click it, it asks if I WANT to watch it, see what I mean?

Mar 25, 2021 at 5:18 PM Post #28 of 598
see.PNG

Mar 25, 2021 at 5:30 PM Post #30 of 598
o snap

Users who are viewing this thread

Back