Thank You Head-Fi!
Aug 3, 2007 at 2:53 PM Post #16 of 26
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tyll Hertsens /img/forum/go_quote.gif
So, what Al, you been going to some positive thinking seminars, or something? No, I'm going to make you help those Florida guys here real soon. Muah ha ha ha!

WE need a lot of help!
wink.gif
Good luck Jamey.

Aug 3, 2007 at 3:18 PM Post #17 of 26
Congrats on the new business venture Jamey, good to hear you aren't exiting the headphone world completely though.
smily_headphones1.gif

Aug 3, 2007 at 9:12 PM Post #19 of 26
Quote:

Originally Posted by morphsci /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Thanks for the help and you will be missed. Good luck on your new ventures.

Same here! Good luck.
smily_headphones1.gif

Aug 4, 2007 at 7:47 AM Post #20 of 26
Quote:

Originally Posted by jude /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Jamey, man, on the one hand I'm sad to know you're leaving HeadRoom. On the other, I'm excited for you that you've found something that excites you enough to do so.

Good luck on your new adventures, Jamey.

x2 wishing you much success and keep the vision going strong

Quote:

Originally Posted by JorgeC /img/forum/go_quote.gif
AND, for my very first Head-Fi posting (yay!), i'd like to introduce myself as HeadRoom Sales/ Product Manager and your go-to source if ya'll have any questions.

Welcome to Head-Fi, Jorge. You'll be alright as long as you don't call me Mr. Pork like Jamey did.
biggrin.gif

Aug 4, 2007 at 7:38 PM Post #21 of 26
Jamey, you and Tyll, together, have symbolized Headroom for me. It's hard to imagine HR without you. My decision to go with HR for major amp purchases has a lot to do with quality as well as character and personality, and for both you and Tyll have set a remarkably high standard. The genuine camaraderie among the HR staff says a lot about the kind of business Tyll runs and the staff he attracts, and the messages in this thread attest to that bond. Hopefully, we'll continue to see you on Head-Fi, and Godspeed in all your new ventures and adventures!

Aug 4, 2007 at 10:07 PM Post #22 of 26
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tyll Hertsens /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm kinda surprised that Jamey didn't mention it, but he has a business he's working on: Microphonepro.com.

(Sorry, Jamey, I didn't ask if it was OK to mention your business specifically here, but, I bet you still have moderator priviledges and can edit my post if you don't want me to mention it.)

Jamey's got great ears, and I wouldn't hesitate to endorse his evaluation of the products he sells. Via con Dios, Jamey. I'll miss you around.

Heck no, I don't mind. One of the biggest business lessons I've learned from you is how to utilize guerilla marketing tactics to build a grassroots type of following. I was hoping to solicit some feedback soon after I spend a little more time dialing in my website. Your post gives me a lot of inspiration to get moving quickly. My web traffic has already increased 20 times!! (That's twenty people other than myself.
wink.gif
) I'll miss you too and all of the wonderful people at HeadRoom.

And thanks again to everybody here at Head-Fi for all of your motivation and good wishes.

Cheers,
Jamey

Aug 4, 2007 at 10:22 PM Post #23 of 26
I've also learned how to be a post wh**e.

That's 500!!
basshead.gif

With that said, I think it is a good time to introduce my new identity. I registered under a new name, Jamey Warren, to avoid any confusion with my comments as a HeadRoom employee.

Well, I think that's it for jamey from HeadRoom. See you on the forums as Jamey Warren!

Thanks again to everyone at Head-Fi and HeadRoom. It's been a great ride and I'm looking forward to the next big roller coaster. Right now it looks like I'm headed straight up hill with the ka-chank ka-chank ka-chank of the chain pulling me higher. I'll let you all know when I reach the top and I'm ready to roll.

Cheers,
Jamey

Aug 5, 2007 at 1:57 AM Post #24 of 26
Oh no, the man who was supposed to add some top-notch headphones to Headroom's measurements database... the man from whom I ordered my HD650's... How can he leave Headroom?!
frown.gif

j/k Just giving you a hard time Jamey
biggrin.gif
The best of luck in your upcoming projects!!!

Aug 5, 2007 at 9:37 AM Post #26 of 26
Quote:

Originally Posted by jamey /img/forum/go_quote.gif
With that said, I think it is a good time to introduce my new identity. I registered under a new name, MicrophonePro, to avoid any confusion with my comments as a HeadRoom employee. I hope this is ok with the moderators. If there is a better method, please let me know.

Well, I think that's it for jamey from HeadRoom. See you on the forums as MicrophonePro!

Definitely let mbriant and/or Jude know. They could give you a custom tag that can say, "the artist formerly know as jamey" or something like that.

-Ed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back