Soon to be... LTA R2R DAC
Nov 20, 2023 at 11:52 AM Post #47 of 152
Still waiting (or cannot find) reviews of the Aero from the Capital Audio show.

Watched some of the you tube walk throughs and saw the unit (I think) but it appeared blacked out like the 3d rendering on the website.

Any assistance appreciated as I am ambivalent about the other units I am reviewing in this price range.

Thx!

Nov 21, 2023 at 1:13 PM Post #48 of 152
We probably won't hear concrete impressions until 2024. Final casework is most likely going to ship in January.

Dec 2, 2023 at 5:29 PM Post #49 of 152
Still interested but I won't commit to pre-order. I want to see what the finished article looks like, and I want listening impressions from a reviewer I trust. Golden Sound would be ideal. I don't trust any US reviewers.

Dec 2, 2023 at 6:02 PM Post #50 of 152
Still interested but I won't commit to pre-order. I want to see what the finished article looks like, and I want listening impressions from a reviewer I trust. Golden Sound would be ideal. I don't trust any US reviewers.
GS - not a US reviewer?

Dec 2, 2023 at 9:16 PM Post #52 of 152
Agree that there seems to be an odd turn in some US reviewers that turns me decidedly off.

I am obviously very interested but would strongly consider review by Wave Theory (US), Currowong (Aus), The British Audiophile (UK) or in the absolute extreme Audio Bacon (??).

Last edited:
Dec 2, 2023 at 11:43 PM Post #53 of 152
SPOILER ALERT! It will be a home run. Yep, I'm a fan boy. But I do know what LTA puts out and if it has LTA on it, I know it meets a standard. I'm so upset I'm not in the market, but I would love to hear it. Knowing what my Lampizator did for my system, I would expect the same. Glad for you guys getting it to market.

Feb 23, 2024 at 11:56 AM Post #60 of 152

Users who are viewing this thread

Back