Questyle CMA Fifteen — International Review Tour
Dec 13, 2021 at 9:56 AM Post #16 of 94
@corgifall @jp11801 @Magol79 @szore @jcslone Thank you all for your interest and signing up!!

@glassmonkey Our EU distributor is NT Global, based out of Germany: https://nt-global.de/brand/questyle/

And yes, the CMA Fifteen has Fixed Output mode for the pre-amp output, accessible via a switch on the backside of the unit. When switched to fixed output mode, the output volume of the pre-amp will be set to the maximum volume level, and the volume control knob will not affect the volume of the pre-amp output.

@glassmonkey @purk We of course will give a good discount on the CMA Fifteen for all of the people who participate in the review. We are still determining internally the exact discount but will let you know soon.

Regarding shipping, the main problem with us refunding the shipping costs is that the refund would need to come from China, where our main accounts are. This is a bit difficult, due to foreign exchange regulations etc. Hopefully the discount of the CMA Fifteen, if you desire to purchase it, will be enough to outweigh the shipping costs incurred during the tour, in your eyes.

@Sphere 57 @Darren Cotter It's true, at the moment we don't have an active distributor in the UK. However, were are on the hunt for one still, and hope to have one in the near future. Hang in there for us, we want our products to be able to reach our UK friends too!

@Steve1976 Yes indeed, those variable cash backs for Taobao reviews are quite common practice here in China. However, at Questyle, while we do offer discounts to fellow audio-lovers who review our products, but we keep those discounts straight across the board. And we certainly do not require any of our reviewers to only leave positive reviews — if we did, how would we ever get the feedback we crave to make our products better in the future?

@Steve1976 @glassmonkey About the US paid repair and international customer service — we acknowledge international support has been very lacking the last few years. And that's unacceptable. As I've said before, there's no excuse for it. We should have taken care of our customers and supporters better. But we are doing everything we can to get better. As you said @glassmonkey, actions speak much louder than words. We are still in the process of improving our customer support and after-sales service channels; it will take some more time to get them running perfectly, but we are working on it. Hang with us guys, we will do better :pray:

Questyle Audio Engineering Stay updated on Questyle Audio Engineering at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/questyleaudioeng @Questyle_Technology https://www.questyle.com info@questyle.com
Dec 13, 2021 at 10:05 AM Post #17 of 94
Currently a proud owner of a CMA Twelve Master I would be really interested in hearing and experiencing the difference between them :)

Dec 13, 2021 at 10:24 AM Post #18 of 94
Currently a proud owner of a CMA Twelve Master I would be really interested in hearing and experiencing the difference between them :)
@WDitters Good to hear! Just sign up on the Google form in the original post, and we will put you on the list!

Questyle Audio Engineering Stay updated on Questyle Audio Engineering at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/questyleaudioeng @Questyle_Technology https://www.questyle.com info@questyle.com
Dec 13, 2021 at 10:35 AM Post #19 of 94
Dec 13, 2021 at 10:48 AM Post #20 of 94
Really looking forward to be part of the EU review tour! Very nice of Questyle, since almost all tours here are only US based.
I am still a strong advocate of Questyle products even I „only“ have the CMA 400i myself (but it’s in use very often still). Always was on the fence with the Twelve Master, but never got a good offer, but now with the Fifteen I am curious again!

Dec 13, 2021 at 1:44 PM Post #22 of 94
Really looking forward to be part of the EU review tour! Very nice of Questyle, since almost all tours here are only US based.
I am still a strong advocate of Questyle products even I „only“ have the CMA 400i myself (but it’s in use very often still). Always was on the fence with the Twelve Master, but never got a good offer, but now with the Fifteen I am curious again!y

My Twelve Master may be up for sale after I've heard the Fifteen 🤣

Dec 13, 2021 at 3:20 PM Post #23 of 94
@corgifall @jp11801 @Magol79 @szore @jcslone Thank you all for your interest and signing up!!

@glassmonkey Our EU distributor is NT Global, based out of Germany: https://nt-global.de/brand/questyle/

And yes, the CMA Fifteen has Fixed Output mode for the pre-amp output, accessible via a switch on the backside of the unit. When switched to fixed output mode, the output volume of the pre-amp will be set to the maximum volume level, and the volume control knob will not affect the volume of the pre-amp output.

@glassmonkey @purk We of course will give a good discount on the CMA Fifteen for all of the people who participate in the review. We are still determining internally the exact discount but will let you know soon.

Regarding shipping, the main problem with us refunding the shipping costs is that the refund would need to come from China, where our main accounts are. This is a bit difficult, due to foreign exchange regulations etc. Hopefully the discount of the CMA Fifteen, if you desire to purchase it, will be enough to outweigh the shipping costs incurred during the tour, in your eyes.

@Sphere 57 @Darren Cotter It's true, at the moment we don't have an active distributor in the UK. However, were are on the hunt for one still, and hope to have one in the near future. Hang in there for us, we want our products to be able to reach our UK friends too!

@Steve1976 Yes indeed, those variable cash backs for Taobao reviews are quite common practice here in China. However, at Questyle, while we do offer discounts to fellow audio-lovers who review our products, but we keep those discounts straight across the board. And we certainly do not require any of our reviewers to only leave positive reviews — if we did, how would we ever get the feedback we crave to make our products better in the future?

@Steve1976 @glassmonkey About the US paid repair and international customer service — we acknowledge international support has been very lacking the last few years. And that's unacceptable. As I've said before, there's no excuse for it. We should have taken care of our customers and supporters better. But we are doing everything we can to get better. As you said @glassmonkey, actions speak much louder than words. We are still in the process of improving our customer support and after-sales service channels; it will take some more time to get them running perfectly, but we are working on it. Hang with us guys, we will do better :pray:
It's been about 4 years, how long does it take. lol. I think the UK is finished for you. Also, I've emailed you about 5 or 6 times asking about this very subject. I never received a reply. I'll never buy a Questyle product again. You take our money , but can't be arsed to communicate with your customers. FYI, your American distributor called me a "TROLL" on Head-Fi. Classy. I also doubt your technical competency. Just look at the QP1R battery indicator problem and the massive recall!

Last edited:
Dec 13, 2021 at 5:08 PM Post #24 of 94
I would be interested if this ever expands to include Canada. My current gear includes the Bryston BHA-1, iFi iDSD Pro, SPL Phonitor & Mercury, RME and Prism pro dacs, etc. and I am also a local meet organizer.

Dec 13, 2021 at 5:12 PM Post #25 of 94
I would be interested if this ever expands to include Canada. My current gear includes the Bryston BHA-1, iFi iDSD Pro, SPL Phonitor & Mercury, RME and Prism pro dacs, etc. and I am also a local meet organizer.
How do you like the Bryston?

Dec 13, 2021 at 6:42 PM Post #26 of 94
How do you like the Bryston?

It's a great amp. I got it a couple months ago purely with the intention to just try it out then recycle on to the next thing, but I haven't brought myself to let go yet. I even did the low gain mod so it pairs better with more headphones.

Dec 13, 2021 at 7:37 PM Post #27 of 94
My first audiophile experience was a pair of $30,000 Magnepan speakers driven by huge Bryston amplifiers... 3D holographic soundstage, right down to the hushed whispers during a live jazz show, including the sounds of the ice clinking in people's glasses, 360 holographic, including height. it was unreal... even the sound of stricking matches, pinpoint imaging...

Dec 15, 2021 at 10:21 PM Post #28 of 94
Reviewing is hard work, what's in it for the reviewers? Any discounts, etc?

Also, for EU, who is your distributor? I've got loads of Questyle tech respect and experience, but the main thing that has been holding back people making Questyle purchases was lack of support outside China.
You get to use the unit for a week. You wanna get paid, too?

Dec 16, 2021 at 1:49 AM Post #29 of 94
Is there a pricing announcement for this unit for the US as well for the EU
@jp11801 Yes, the pricing is $2499 USD for the CMA Fifteen in both the US and EU (meaning approximately 2214 EUR)

My first audiophile experience was a pair of $30,000 Magnepan speakers driven by huge Bryston amplifiers... 3D holographic soundstage, right down to the hushed whispers during a live jazz show, including the sounds of the ice clinking in people's glasses, 360 holographic, including height. it was unreal... even the sound of stricking matches, pinpoint imaging...
@szore Wow, jealous!!!

@Armaegis Gotcha, we'll let you know if we plan on expanding the tour to Canada for sure.

Dec 18, 2021 at 11:05 PM Post #30 of 94
Yes they did again with the fifteen a great job for this asking price 👍...because this amp is above average to his competitors

A0AC2F88-7655-4EF8-AB67-BF3FBF3F2618.jpeg

NOMAX

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back