Oriolus Traillii Electrostatic Hybrid IEM discussion thread
May 6, 2024 at 7:41 PM Post #8,026 of 8,052
A superb song on the Trailli

May 14, 2024 at 10:41 AM Post #8,028 of 8,052
Does anyone used a Azla SednaEarfit Max ?

May 14, 2024 at 5:36 PM Post #8,029 of 8,052
Does anyone used a Azla SednaEarfit Max ?
Yes. Mild bass emphasis. Mids more ethereal. Lost just a touch of the treble magic.

I prefer Azla Crystal if the stock tip isn’t to your liking.

May 15, 2024 at 7:56 AM Post #8,030 of 8,052
Yes. Mild bass emphasis. Mids more ethereal. Lost just a touch of the treble magic.

I prefer Azla Crystal if the stock tip isn’t to your liking.
Thank you!
I'm worried about open holes in the sound guide, so I want to protect it from dirt

May 15, 2024 at 8:26 AM Post #8,031 of 8,052
Thank you!
I'm worried about open holes in the sound guide, so I want to protect it from dirt
I prefer the Azla Sedna EarFitLight Short tips. As to your concern of the nozzle having a wide opening without a filter, purchase an IEM vacuum and use it whenever you see wax. I consider this a must have item.

Amazon has the Jodi:
Jodi Consumer Hearing Aid Vacuum Cleaner
https://a.co/d/5UquyYX

And 64Audio sells one as well.

May 15, 2024 at 8:30 AM Post #8,032 of 8,052
Ulan 8w in the house! Such a great pairing!
Rather spoiled at the moment with Orphy, Ulan and the stock Traillii Ti cable..

Many thanks @slumberman for the recommendation!!

Attachments

• IMG_1436.jpeg
    IMG_1436.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1435.jpeg
    IMG_1435.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
May 21, 2024 at 2:38 AM Post #8,036 of 8,052
May 21, 2024 at 8:28 AM Post #8,038 of 8,052
any recommendation for a portable amp combo with the Traillii?
Perhaps the best combo I've heard is the Pico Origa SE, but it's hard to buy.

With ALO CDM is also a great combo, it remains one of my favorites. Both in DAC/AMP mode and pure AMP mode. There's a wide range of tubes to choose tuning, and it's really great. However, iematch is required for correct working.

It is also a great combo with the widely mentioned Aroma A100 (or A100TB) amp. It allows you to change the opamps and this allows you to tune the sound. It is also advisable to add a Power Station to it. It is not necessary, but it allows you to get the most out of it.

May 21, 2024 at 12:34 PM Post #8,039 of 8,052

With ALO CDM is also a great combo, it remains one of my favorites. Both in DAC/AMP mode and pure AMP mode. There's a wide range of tubes to choose tuning, and it's really great. However, iematch is required for correct working.

It is also a great combo with the widely mentioned Aroma A100 (or A100TB) amp. It allows you to change the opamps and this allows you to tune the sound. It is also advisable to add a Power Station to it. It is not necessary, but it allows you to get the most out of it.
There is also the Mass-Kobo 475, but I have not heard it. Many recommendations though. I do have its big brother, the 465 ( fabulous ), but that is not portable.

I never cared much for portables as I believe in Daps and then desktop. You can get great sounding Daps and desktop that will blow away any portable. But use cases do differ wildly. Anyway my point is, if you ever begin spending 1000’s on portable, look at desktop as a potential better option. Good luck.

May 21, 2024 at 1:47 PM Post #8,040 of 8,052

Pico and ALO Continentals are both impossible to find.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back