Mid Fi - General chat for all discussions and general chat a Thread for all.
May 14, 2024 at 4:53 PM Post #376 of 377
My new iem crush, The Shanling ME600 have landed first impressions very positive hit all my preferences spot on. Build quality and presentation is very nice and they are beautiful and a very comfortable fit. DUEL DYNAMIC DRIVERS + TRIPLE BA20240514_172704-COLLAGE.jpg20240514_170939.jpg
Gorgeous set with huge accessory package for not a lot of money. Not bad. I'll keep an eye/ear out.

May 15, 2024 at 12:40 PM Post #377 of 377
Tip-rolling discoveries are so underrated! Let this message reach whoever needs to hear it.

I tip-rolled my AüR Aure again after experiencing a bit of discomfort with the stiff (duh.., obviously, they have a metal insert) Coreirs.

Since I don't feel like spending a whole day on tiprolling through all the tips I've got, I chose the two pairs I know I felt very comfortable with using before.

Spinfit W1s ultimately won (pictured on the IEMs), followed closely by the Tri Clarions. W1s have a much thinner bore compared to Clarions, however they felt as if they cleaned the bass a bit nicer as well as kept more brightness for Aure's main attraction - The Vocals - to shine.

Clarions provide a better sense of openness to the mix and allow more space for individual imagery, though, so essentially I could use both depending on the scenario.

1000013404.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back