Introducing Head-Fi Classifieds!
May 23, 2023 at 9:38 AM Post #409 of 447
Head-Fi Classifieds listings may be removed by the moderators when they don't meet our Head-Fi Classifieds Rules & Guidelines, but when they are removed it always means that the listing didn't meet our guidelines for one reason or another. A removed listing does not always mean that it was posted by a compromised account, but that is one possible cause for removal.

May 24, 2023 at 2:22 PM Post #410 of 447
I cannot get past step one to set up Two-step verification / Two-factor authentication. Whether or not I put my pass code and member information in or try and select enable Two-step verification nothing is selectable. Could someone told me what I missing? Thank you.

May 24, 2023 at 3:01 PM Post #411 of 447
I cannot get past step one to set up Two-step verification / Two-factor authentication. Whether or not I put my pass code and member information in or try and select enable Two-step verification nothing is selectable. Could someone told me what I missing? Thank you.
It sounds like you may have reached Step 4 in the walk-through, where you're trying to select between using an app or using email verification, is that correct? If you're getting past step 3 where you enter your password when requested, are the buttons to enable either method not appearing?

Jul 21, 2023 at 8:53 AM Post #417 of 447
Jul 21, 2023 at 9:09 AM Post #418 of 447
Aug 7, 2023 at 10:50 AM Post #419 of 447
I enabled 2FA a few months ago, forgot about this forum, now am back due to needing to buy more audio gear :wink:.

Any idea why it still is not working? It has probably been around 1000 hours since I enabled it so I doubt time is the issue.

Here is a screenshot of what I see. Thanks.
2faonbruh.PNG

Edit: I didn't hit the post requirements *facepalm*

Last edited:
Aug 7, 2023 at 11:53 AM Post #420 of 447
To add listings to Head-Fi Classifieds, all requirements must be met before access will be unlocked.

Q: I just enabled 2FA on my profile, why can I still not create/edit/bump/close a listing?
A: There are a number of checks and verifications that our system runs when someone enables 2FA on their profile, and it's possible to help the process along by logging out after enabling 2FA and then log in again. Please note that after enabling 2FA it may take up to an hour before you can add or modify listings. The requirement for 2FA is in addition to our 30 day and 15 post requirements, so all three requirements must be met before a Head-Fi'er can post in Head-Fi Classifieds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back