[Interest Check] Pittsburgh Head-Fi Meet
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 9, 2014 at 6:10 PM Post #46 of 59
I will be in town wed night next week. Anyone want t make it simple for a mini meet wed pm?

Dan Clark Audio Make every day a fun day filled with music and friendship! Stay updated on Dan Clark Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

@funCANS MrSpeakers https://danclarkaudio.com info@danclarkaudio.com
Sep 10, 2014 at 2:42 PM Post #48 of 59
  Oh Man. Wish I could've made it from State College if it wasn't for a weekday.
I hope to see you at the New York Audio Show later this month and the Alpha Dogs are one of the main reasons I'm going there.  

See you there.  We've got a LOT of travel for meets and shows over the next two months!

Dan Clark Audio Make every day a fun day filled with music and friendship! Stay updated on Dan Clark Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

@funCANS MrSpeakers https://danclarkaudio.com info@danclarkaudio.com
Sep 19, 2014 at 10:14 AM Post #49 of 59
Sorry for the late response, Ive been traveling.

If anyone is still interested in getting together tomorrow, inbox me and Ill send you my address, I can easily support half a dozen folks at my house.

I live right off exit 45 from I-376.

--Brian

Sep 29, 2014 at 9:00 PM Post #51 of 59
Bumping this because I want a Pittsburgh; i live fairly centrally in Squirrel Hill; would love to demo some gear/meet someone who doesn't think I'm insane.

Sep 30, 2014 at 3:12 AM Post #53 of 59
I spent more than 12usd on headphones.. :)

Sep 30, 2014 at 12:35 PM Post #55 of 59
Friends/family think i'm insane for spending more than 12usd.. :)  I probably don't want to add up exactly how much, just somewhere between the two.

Mar 28, 2022 at 7:39 AM Post #57 of 59
So, I realize that this thread is a little old. I was wondering if any body was interested in a Head-Fi meet in the Pittsburgh area? I even have a location, Mike at Stereo Stereo in Warrendale is willing to host and carries Focal, Audeze, Rupert Neve and SPL. I can bring a selection of headphones, along with some Schiit amps. Mike runs Roon and we can probably setup a selection of endpoints.

Apr 16, 2022 at 9:59 PM Post #58 of 59
So, I realize that this thread is a little old. I was wondering if any body was interested in a Head-Fi meet in the Pittsburgh area? I even have a location, Mike at Stereo Stereo in Warrendale is willing to host and carries Focal, Audeze, Rupert Neve and SPL. I can bring a selection of headphones, along with some Schiit amps. Mike runs Roon and we can probably setup a selection of endpoints.
I’d show up again, had fun last time.

Aug 28, 2022 at 9:14 AM Post #59 of 59
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back