iems that's comfortable for side sleeping
Aug 26, 2021 at 4:33 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

SilverEars

Headphoneus Supremus
I'm wondering if there's better quality iems (with good valued price of course) that are compact (not sticking out or inserts deep to not stick out) at a reasonable price that has at least decent SQ for side sleeping. Something isolates well would be a big plus.

I have one of these, but I wonder if better sound quality could be had with the above criteria? https://www.amazon.com/MAXROCK-Head...vlocphy=21143&hvtargid=pla-571983466478&psc=1

I recall owning a set of AT-CK10 that didn't stick out.

Last edited:
Aug 26, 2021 at 5:38 PM Post #2 of 4
I'm a side-sleeper and my current set is the Final A4000 and I find it comfortable for sleeping. I imagine the Final B1, B2 and B3 would offer similar comfort since the form seems to be the same, just different material. I also previously used the Meze Rai Solo and that was very comfortable.

Aug 27, 2021 at 2:15 AM Post #3 of 4
Westone UM pro or W-series, if you have medium or larger ears Shure IEMs as well.

Audiosense has the t180/t260/t300.

Any of the smaller bean shaped IEM's worked best for me. Maybe even the it01x may work. Ymmv.

Aug 28, 2021 at 9:34 AM Post #4 of 4
Thanks guys, I never considered Shure type insertion earphones.

For an update, I did find a good working iem for side sleeping. Moondrop Spaceship. Look at how tiny this thing looks. It can be inserted fairly deep as well.

Also Aurisonics Rockets is a perfect one. Something like that would work perfectly.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back