Holo Audio Cyan 2 DAC
Apr 14, 2024 at 9:47 AM Post #601 of 915
You need to unplug the cable so that the other source is selected, just stopping the playback is not enough - I tried with USB and Coax: Coax activated only when I unplugged the USB cable and vice versa - USB activated only when I unplugged the Coax cable. However, I haven't tried the other source to power off completely as I keep the sources (PC and streamer) always on.I'd say you need to be ready to plug/unplug cables for input change on Cyan2, which is not really convenient when the unit is not easily accessible, the input switch button would be really useful.

Apr 14, 2024 at 9:52 AM Post #602 of 915
Thanks!

I think the (not yet existing) streamer would be connected via I2S. I have basically 2 scenarios... Listening while PC off during homeoffice. (Currently I use the BT of my current DAC for this.) And listening while PC on.

Since PC on + streamer wouldn't work out it doesn't make sense to invest in a good streamer... But I still would need something for the homeoffice scenario. No BT and no input switch button is really a problem... ^^

Last edited:
Apr 14, 2024 at 10:55 AM Post #604 of 915
Contact Jo at Wildism audio by WhatsApp, customer service at Wildism is top notch!!!
Are you able to order Holo products through Wildism as opposed to Kitsune if you're ordering to Canada? If so, any real advantage to doing so?

Apr 14, 2024 at 1:12 PM Post #606 of 915
Contact Jo at Wildism audio by WhatsApp, customer service at Wildism is top notch!!!
I contacted them by FB. My unit is going to be send tomorrow. To this point I can confirm that customer service is outstanding, but to be truth, if there was no recommendation from you and other forum users, I would not place order because it wasn't possible by webpage but internet communicator :D

Last edited:
Apr 14, 2024 at 1:20 PM Post #607 of 915
I contacted them by FB. My unit is going to be send tomorrow. To this point I can confirm that customer service is outstanding, but to be truth, if there was no recommendation from you and other forum users, I would not place order because it wasn't possible by webpage but internet communicator :D
Hi,
Where do you live?
Do you know if they can ship orders anywhere ?
And at what price did you buy your Cyan 2?
Thanks 😃

Apr 14, 2024 at 1:26 PM Post #608 of 915
Yes, Wildism is the authorized distributor of Holo Audio product in Hong Kong.

Apr 14, 2024 at 1:32 PM Post #609 of 915
Hi,
Where do you live?
Thanks 😃
If you are in France, you are probably better off just ordering from Magna Hifi. They will have the Cyan2 back in stock in 1-2 weeks.

Apr 14, 2024 at 1:55 PM Post #610 of 915
If you are in France, you are probably better off just ordering from Magna Hifi. They will have the Cyan2 back in stock in 1-2 weeks.
Actually no, price is better in HKD even with all taxes included.

Where do you live?
I live in Poland, I guess they could ship anywhere in EU.

Apr 14, 2024 at 2:01 PM Post #611 of 915
Actually no, price is better in HKD even with all taxes included.
That is true, but Magna offers 3 years warranty and excellent customer care. Plus, you don't have to worry about potential import issues. I am not affiliated with Magna, just sharing my thoughts and experience. Everyone can decide what is important for them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back