HIFIMAN HE-400i touring event is coming.
Sep 3, 2014 at 7:42 PM Post #76 of 97
Is it too late to get in on the 400i Tour?  I have a pair of grill modded/focus padded HE-400s that I'd like to sell assuming the 400i's sound better. 

Amp: Aune T1 w/ 6922 Tube
HE-400: Focus Pad & Grill modded
Logitech UE6000 (closed set)
Wooduo 2 IEMs

Sep 4, 2014 at 9:38 AM Post #77 of 97
  Is it too late to get in on the 400i Tour?  I have a pair of grill modded/focus padded HE-400s that I'd like to sell assuming the 400i's sound better. 

Amp: Aune T1 w/ 6922 Tube
HE-400: Focus Pad & Grill modded
Logitech UE6000 (closed set)
Wooduo 2 IEMs

Hi,
Unfortunately all the spots have been filled. If you would like to try HE-400i, please feel free to order from my web store http://head-direct.com. We do offer a 30-day standard return policy. 

HiFiMAN Innovating the art of listening. Stay updated on HiFiMAN at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

http://hifiman.com
Sep 7, 2014 at 11:42 PM Post #78 of 97
They sound very good so far. One thing I've noticed is that these headphones have really captured the different venues the classical music I have in my collection. Most headphones you can't really tell.

Sep 13, 2014 at 5:31 PM Post #80 of 97
How long did the shipping take? I think they sent it Monday.

Got em'. Hey, everyone that got the tour 400i, how many of you are going to buy these for the generous discount. Not counting the fact that these do sound frigging amazing with my X5/E12! I coming from owning the m100s and the ATH-M50 so I think it is a drastic increase in sound.

Sep 13, 2014 at 6:30 PM Post #81 of 97
Got em'. Hey, everyone that got the tour 400i, how many of you are going to buy these for the generous discount. Not counting the fact that these do sound frigging amazing with my X5/E12! I coming from owning the m100s and the ATH-M50 so I think it is a drastic increase in sound.

Answer:  I don't think I'm going to buy them.
Question:  What, a generous discount?!?  I didn't know about that, it was my understanding that we could buy our tour unit for list price of $499.  Please tell about discount!

Sep 13, 2014 at 7:36 PM Post #85 of 97
I was not offered any discount...
At 30% off I'd definitely consider it but at 499$, I won't...
Something seems fishy... Or somebody is being inconsistent with discounts!

Sep 13, 2014 at 8:17 PM Post #89 of 97
This is on the first page:

3. When that time runs out will the unit be send them back to Hifiman. At our cost or Hifiman's? Once you have completed evaluating the headphone, the participant is responsible for shipping the headphone back to us. You will get an option (a good one :wink: ) to purchase it if you like. People from southern Asia and Russia will ship it back to our factory in China, and everyone else will ship to our US office.

Sep 13, 2014 at 8:33 PM Post #90 of 97

I think it is not reasonable to expect the people that are giving you the use of a product  (and asking no more than YOU be responsible for getting them back to them) to notify anyone about anything regarding final disposition of the product. It just seems that this really should be the responsibility of the recipient! I got PMs specifically describing the agreement. I got an addendum stating the requirement for the loanee to return the phones to them at his/her expense. No surprises.

People that have asked seem to have gotten a direct and accurate answer.
Ask them directly and see what they say about your specific agreement.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back