Going fully Wireless IEMs. Too soon? Or are we there yet?
Apr 28, 2024 at 4:07 PM Post #62,282 of 62,589
Aviot got back to me.

"For purchases made through Aviot Online Mall, the warranty policy currently requires a Japanese address for warranty claims. This means that if any issues were to arise within the warranty period."

So there is no warranty unless if you have family or friends living within Japan with a physical address you can use.

I crossed them off my list. Moving onto other options to consider.
That's sad. I guess I'm doubly lucky to have bought them off of Indiegogo, where the 1-year warranty is stated without conditions. Having said that, if I lost mine tomorrow I would buy them directly from Japan, warranty be damned.

Apr 28, 2024 at 4:40 PM Post #62,284 of 62,589
That's sad. I guess I'm doubly lucky to have bought them off of Indiegogo, where the 1-year warranty is stated without conditions. Having said that, if I lost mine tomorrow I would buy them directly from Japan, warranty be damned.
Thank you cresny for pointing out the Indiegogo warranty, I hope we never have to use it.

I just texted Allstate Protection Plans. They will sell warranties to a consumer directly on their website. I'm covered ^^^ for the ZX1 and will evaluate purchasing a warranty for the PNK. There are other companies too.

Last edited:
Apr 28, 2024 at 5:14 PM Post #62,285 of 62,589
Anyone wanna try these?
Screenshot_20240311-142540.png
wow these look amazing! planar wireless earbuds. I'm tempted! I'm going overseas this summer and not having to lug my bulky case with my Sony headphones onto the plane would be fantastic!

Apr 28, 2024 at 7:12 PM Post #62,286 of 62,589
Someone asked about the Jabra Elite 10 Wind Noise reduction mode on a bike and I finally brought them on a ride. I was on some quiet streets with lots of stop signs so tested at around 14mph. I just kept switching from ANC to ANC off and back and forth. The ANC on with the wind control option selected definitely took away quite a bit of wind noise, all the lower frequency sounds were gone, but there was still wind noise, it was just noticeably quieter and in the higher frequencies of the overall wind noise But it was still solidly noticeable. They were not whisper quiet or anything. I should have tested them when I did the loop in Central Park, very safe and much easier to go fast.

Apr 28, 2024 at 7:26 PM Post #62,287 of 62,589
That was in the mix from the start. We didn't want to offer the same product as that didn't justify building the triumph to begin with.

I don't mean that is one is better than the other...

They are just different. The triumph tunning leans more toward "hi fi" while the mystique more of a "full bodied" sound.

That said, that's just the "out of the box" tune that can be adjusted by the owners.
If you don't mind me asking, what are the official distributors for Noble? Is it just bloom and audio46? I see Mystique are out of stock on Noble's website. I see them on Amazon but I try to avoid Amazon for expensive things due to pretty big tax for my state. Thanks

Apr 28, 2024 at 8:05 PM Post #62,288 of 62,589
Apr 28, 2024 at 9:11 PM Post #62,289 of 62,589
Went for a long walk today and decided to take a pair that had not been in my rotation for quite sometime , not sure why quite pleasing tuning

Thanks for the inspiration, I shall put mine on the charger :D

(edit: not used in over a month .. still 90% charge on the buds! awesome!)

.... so many neglected babies ...

Last edited:
Apr 28, 2024 at 9:14 PM Post #62,290 of 62,589
For those with the TE ZX1-PNK:
There’s an update available … new / bonus tuning?
IMG_9456.jpeg

Apr 28, 2024 at 9:50 PM Post #62,292 of 62,589
If you don't mind me asking, what are the official distributors for Noble? Is it just bloom and audio46? I see Mystique are out of stock on Noble's website. I see them on Amazon but I try to avoid Amazon for expensive things due to pretty big tax for my state. Thanks
You would need to ask the folks at HQ as they work / focus on that side of the world. Asia, is my primary area.

Noble Audio Stay updated on Noble Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/NobleAudio https://www.twitter.com/noblebywizard https://www.instagram.com/nobleaudio https://nobleaudio.com/en/ contact@nobleaudio.com
Apr 28, 2024 at 9:57 PM Post #62,293 of 62,589
That was in the mix from the start. We didn't want to offer the same product as that didn't justify building the triumph to begin with.

I don't mean that is one is better than the other...

They are just different. The triumph tunning leans more toward "hi fi" while the mystique more of a "full bodied" sound.

That said, that's just the "out of the box" tune that can be adjusted by the owners.
The Triumph still strike me as somewhat on the warm and full side of the sound spectrum even if not as warm and full as the mystique/prestige.
Someone asked about the Jabra Elite 10 Wind Noise reduction mode on a bike and I finally brought them on a ride. I was on some quiet streets with lots of stop signs so tested at around 14mph. I just kept switching from ANC to ANC off and back and forth. The ANC on with the wind control option selected definitely took away quite a bit of wind noise, all the lower frequency sounds were gone, but there was still wind noise, it was just noticeably quieter and in the higher frequencies of the overall wind noise But it was still solidly noticeable. They were not whisper quiet or anything. I should have tested them when I did the loop in Central Park, very safe and much easier to go fast.
that was me. I am pleased to report that the wind mode on the sennheiser sports is also effective. Since anc cannot be completely disabled I was worried about this. I got a good ride in on a breezy day. I can get up over 20mph. The wind mode was effective enough but I will say the are not ideal for a bike because they are rather large and trap a lot of wind.
You would need to ask the folks at HQ as they work / focus on that side of the world. Asia, is my primary area.
Noble has an Amazon store. You should be fine just check that the seller is noble.

Last edited:
Apr 29, 2024 at 1:36 AM Post #62,294 of 62,589
I finally got around to opening and listening to my Soundcore Liberty 4 SE. These are the original 4’s and not the NC’s (latest). The SE’s have a DD + BA and sound very good, they are an excellent bargain at their $129 price and an absolute steal at the $79 I paid on Black Friday at Walmart..
Ok, I’m off to something high end next. One could loose their mind wading through all the excellent options now, I do know I want an xmem driver, as I’ve lost some HF spectrum and will need the boost. Got to have those crisp cymbals!!
I really feel like it's time for Soundcore to release a proper follow-up to the Soundcore Liberty 3 Pro, those earbuds had a lot of potential, and if they improve the ergonomics and size of the earbuds and also improve upon the sound since some new developments have happened in wireless audio since then, I feel like they could really knock it out of the park!

But they should release them as Soundcore Liberty 5 Pro or something, otherwise it would seem weird with how long the 4's and 4 NC has been out.

Apr 29, 2024 at 1:40 AM Post #62,295 of 62,589
wow these look amazing! planar wireless earbuds. I'm tempted! I'm going overseas this summer and not having to lug my bulky case with my Sony headphones onto the plane would be fantastic!
Don't be tempted. They are not great in any way. Mediocre sound, HORRIBLE UNUSABLE microphones if you want to take calls. Big case too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back