free gifts of RE600, HM700 and RE400
Apr 16, 2014 at 7:40 PM Post #576 of 591
So I take it that no one has been notified yet? The suspense. Hopefully I win the HM700, that looks really nice.

Nope no one..what takes them so long? :confused:

Apr 16, 2014 at 8:39 PM Post #579 of 591
Well, if you check their Facebook, they have two posts of people thanking HiFiMAN for them giving gifts for a giveaway-possibly this one?
thats weird, dont u think so? They open a contest here but they dont say who won?, to me that sounds a bit weird...they have to play open cards here...we all wanna know who won..or if we didnt win.. As we dont know anything..we are kept in the dark..not very customer service friendly :D

Ps..i know with this post i made my chances of winning below zero..but i am always direct..and it was said that the winners would be known at 15april. So my apologies if i sound a bit to direct..but i think i talk for everyone that we wanna know if we won or not..well..i know i didnt., as i am probably public enemy of the Hifiman state after this post :D

Apr 16, 2014 at 8:59 PM Post #582 of 591
If you scroll down you can see that they won another picture contest with the prize are re400 and hm700. Cheers man

The people who are shown on Facebook were those who won the HiFiMAN photo contest which is something different than this give-away.

Ah, thanks for the clarification, guys. Even with us waiting, kudos to HiFiMAN for even making this contest in the first place. Good luck to all!

Apr 17, 2014 at 1:17 AM Post #584 of 591
So duplicate entries would in fact have increased our chances :wink: ah well..

Nonetheless: great initiative guys, congrats to the winners and thanks to Hifiman for being candid about their method of selecting the winners!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back