Diablo III Release date officially announced...
May 1, 2012 at 7:50 AM Post #47 of 79

Quote:
So with Diablo coming out, and I'm sure many people here having had a small taste over the free weekend, anyone for setting up a head-fi party when the game goes live? I can tell you right now though that from the beta playing I'm in love with the witch doctor. I made 2 of them actually. I named my dude witch doctor Billy, as I'm sure 50% of Diablo players have.

Great idea. I've been playing the closed beta since February, and will spend the next two weeks jonesing for D3. I'm liking the monk, but I played a wizard to level 13 the past few days, and I like that character too.

Is it too soon to start a Diablo III thread?

May 8, 2012 at 8:06 AM Post #51 of 79
I preordered this game because I could not resist the temptation. However, I must resist spending all my time in front of it because I have an exam 9 days after the release date T_T

May 8, 2012 at 10:56 AM Post #52 of 79
Quote:
I preordered this game because I could not resist the temptation. However, I must resist spending all my time in front of it because I have an exam 9 days after the release date T_T

Good luck with that
evil_smiley.gif

May 10, 2012 at 4:23 AM Post #53 of 79
I can't wait for Diablo 3 to come out... Played the last beta a few weeks ago and got a demon hunter and barbarian both to around level 15. Definitely has all the right ingredients to form one addicting experience, and judging from the small amount I played I'm going to be glued to my screen for hundreds of hours. Have the collector's edition on preorder too so it should be awesome.

May 10, 2012 at 2:54 PM Post #54 of 79
I'm still trying to track down a collectors. All the places that pre-order around me closed them before I had decided on paying for the collectors or just taking the freebie with my annual pass. Hopefully meijer or walmart will have some for me then because they're the only ones open around midnight aside from gamestops that have sold their whole pre-order list.

May 12, 2012 at 8:11 AM Post #56 of 79
Quote:
collectors edition shipped from best buy today. cant wait

I ordered the CE months ago from Amazon. It still shows as not shipped yet, but I have Amazon Prime, and Amazon has promised free release-day delivery for Prime members.

/waits with bated breath for the shipping notice...

May 12, 2012 at 11:58 AM Post #57 of 79
I ordered the CE months ago from Amazon. It still shows as not shipped yet, but I have Amazon Prime, and Amazon has promised free release-day delivery for Prime members.

/waits with bated breath for the shipping notice...

I prefer to get all my CEs at a local store. That way at least I'm guaranteed to get it at lauch.

May 12, 2012 at 1:21 PM Post #59 of 79
I'm in the same boat as a few other posters, except I ordered from gamestop (in february no less, lol) and still haven't received a shipping notice. If it doesn't come on the 15th I think I shall be full of rage. Seriously though, I'd be pissed lol. Ordered it with overnight shipping though so theres still hope.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back