Detroit Meeting Was Extremely Fun / Informative! With Pictures!
Dec 3, 2001 at 8:18 PM Post #16 of 56
looks like it was a good time. wish i could have gone!

i don't know if any head-fi-ers ever go to fark.com, but those photos are just BEGGING to be photoshopped!

Dec 3, 2001 at 11:38 PM Post #18 of 56
You guys have really whetted my appetite for the NYC show in the Spring...........I hope it's half the fun you guys seem to have had. Thanks for the pics.
smily_headphones1.gif

One comment. You guys look really, well.............................................. .................................young!
biggrin.gif

PS to Jude: I really like my new title............thank you!

Dec 4, 2001 at 12:51 AM Post #28 of 56
Quote:

One comment. You guys look really, well.............................................. .................................young!

Gosh thanks joelongwood. For someone born in '54 that's music to my ears. ( although you're probably referring to the others in the pics.)

You'll get a kick out of this. I recently checked the www.classmates.com site and found the name of my high school English teacher listed as one of the students from 1972. I sent him an e-mail and sure enough it was him. I thought he was in his 60's at the time but that would put him in his 90's now.

Perhaps from my perspective as a teenager, he wasn't nearly as old as I thought.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back