• Yes

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • No

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 22, 2023 at 5:22 PM Post #16 of 92
Also, listing items you've got FS and having them at the meet is a great idea as well!
I'll be looking to sell my RAAL-requisite HSA-1b, CFA3, and Senn HD800S. I'm debating on the ZMF stabilized VC. I'm very rarely reaching for it anymore, but I worry I might have sellers-remorse if I let it go. We'll see. I'll obviously have all this gear at the meet!

Oct 22, 2023 at 5:45 PM Post #17 of 92
I'll be looking to sell my RAAL-requisite HSA-1b, CFA3, and Senn HD800S. I'm debating on the ZMF stabilized VC. I'm very rarely reaching for it anymore, but I worry I might have sellers-remorse if I let it go. We'll see. I'll obviously have all this gear at the meet!

That is a heck of a FS list of sweet gear!

Oct 23, 2023 at 4:03 PM Post #19 of 92
Oct 23, 2023 at 10:29 PM Post #21 of 92
I would absolutely love to attend... but I'll need to come down from the mountains and that can be a bit of a challenge this time of year. I don't think I can bring much gear, but I can certainly bring some of my headphones. Let me know if there is anything in my signature that is of interest.

Oct 24, 2023 at 1:33 AM Post #22 of 92
That Heddphone, HE1000 V2 Stealth and Nighthawk Carbons sure do interest me! Lug that X26 Pro while you are at it :D

Oct 24, 2023 at 1:59 AM Post #23 of 92
That Heddphone, HE1000 V2 Stealth and Nighthawk Carbons sure do interest me! Lug that X26 Pro while you are at it :D
Absolutely great choices!!!

The Heddphone is just so good. I just love this headphone. What a great jazz, acoustic, vocal listen. I look like something out of Dr Who wearing it, but we must sacrifice for our audio!!

I think my current fav is the HE 1000. An enjoyable combination of stage and detail and bass - sounds great on tubes & SS. It just seems to be really, really great at what I love in music. It's my newest purchase and definitely is getting much deserved attention.

So funny you mention the Nighthawks. I actually spent some time listening to them over the weekend. I don't think I've spent any listening time with them in maybe a year or more. I wanted to see how they stood up against some of my more expensive 'phones. Definitely need some EQ!! But, there is a "truth" to their sound. They just sound "real." And they are sooooo damn comfortable.

If I can make it down I will definitely bring these.

Oct 24, 2023 at 1:54 PM Post #25 of 92
Ditto. And, as long as you're taking requests, I'd be very curious to hear the Grados, @tjpdenver !

Oct 25, 2023 at 1:52 AM Post #26 of 92
John Massaria from JM Audio Editions is sending a JM XTC 2.5 Closed for us to audition for the meet as well

Oct 25, 2023 at 10:19 AM Post #27 of 92
John Massaria from JM Audio Editions is sending a JM XTC 2.5 Closed for us to audition for the meet as well
Man, I really need to do a better job making friends. You and @Voxata are rocking it with the hook-ups!

Oct 25, 2023 at 3:33 PM Post #28 of 92
Cool, I am going to bring a friend who is not on head-fi to the meet and he has a Hifiman HE6 v2 that he will bring.

Oct 25, 2023 at 5:20 PM Post #30 of 92
I'd trade one "slightly used" wife to audition a pair of STAX X9000s
I didn't realize it was going to be that kind of meet . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back