Cypher Labs Theorem 720
Apr 28, 2024 at 10:11 AM Post #481 of 485
I just removed all the screws and pushed the amp. The volume knob also has a screw. Just take it out.
IMG_20240428_221016.jpg

Is it this screw that you referring to right?

Jun 9, 2024 at 5:00 PM Post #484 of 485
Hi everyone,

I recently replaced the battery in my Cypher Labs Theorem 720, and it's now working perfectly. For those who own this DAC, if you notice the LED light changing colors when the unit is plugged in and powered on, it could indicate a dead battery causing power issues. This was the case for me, though the cause might vary for others. I wanted to share my experience in case it helps anyone facing a similar issue.

A big thanks to the community for the support, and a special shout-out to @fishda30 for the help!

Jun 9, 2024 at 6:39 PM Post #485 of 485
Hi everyone,

I recently replaced the battery in my Cypher Labs Theorem 720, and it's now working perfectly. For those who own this DAC, if you notice the LED light changing colors when the unit is plugged in and powered on, it could indicate a dead battery causing power issues. This was the case for me, though the cause might vary for others. I wanted to share my experience in case it helps anyone facing a similar issue.

A big thanks to the community for the support, and a special shout-out to @fishda30 for the help!
Nice to know that your unit is now working. My unit ran warm and dained its battery quickly prior to having the battery replaced.

When running properly, this amp is a champ. Great overall sound.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back