Jan 27, 2024 at 7:50 PM Post #1,217 of 1,274
Art.jpg

Jan 28, 2024 at 7:16 PM Post #1,218 of 1,274
Patient : “I’d like to make an appointment to see the Dr.”
Dr’s assistant : “How about 10 tomorrow ?”
Patient : “No thanks, one appointment will suffice.”

Last edited:
Jan 28, 2024 at 7:20 PM Post #1,219 of 1,274
Dr. : “Congratulations, you are indeed pregnant and the other good news is that you may even have triplets.”
Woman : “That’s terrible news, that means I’ll be pregnant for 27 months !”

Jan 28, 2024 at 7:47 PM Post #1,220 of 1,274
Dr. : “Congratulations, you are indeed pregnant and the other good news is that you may even have triplets.”
Woman : “That’s terrible news, that means I’ll be pregnant for 27 months !”

Reminds me when I was at work when young and on holiday a guys g/f asked if it was the same moon we had back home :confused:

(done some stupid things myself not picking on women in general)

Last edited:
Jan 30, 2024 at 7:32 PM Post #1,223 of 1,274
"I taught my dog to sit down."

"Siri does whatever I ask her to."

IMO a more proper interview cliche/question would be: "Do you any mindless subservience experience?"

Feb 13, 2024 at 5:10 PM Post #1,229 of 1,274
One day a florist went to a barbers for a haircut. After the cut he asked how much he owed, and the barber replied, 'I cannot accept money from you, I'm doing community service this week.' The florist was pleased and left the shop. When the barber went to open his shop the next morning, there was a thank you card and a dozen roses outside his door.

Later, a police officer comes in for a haircut and when he got his wallet out the barber again replied, 'I cannot accept money from you, I'm doing community service this week.' The police officer was happy and left. The next morning when the barber went to open up, there was a thank you card and a dozen donuts waiting for him at his door.

Then a Member of Parliament came in for a haircut, and when he went to pay the barber again replied, 'I can not accept money from you. I'm doing community service this week.' The MP was very happy and left the shop.

The next morning, when the barber went to open up, there were a dozen MPs lined up waiting for a free haircut.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back