CanJam Global 2022 General
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 3, 2022 at 6:58 PM Post #257 of 286
Dear audio friends, I may missed something, but I cannot find the full list of manufacturers that’ll attend CanJam London in July. Fingers crossed for Thieaudio and Moondrop.

Are they still deciding or the list is already published but I just missed it somehow?

On a similar note, how can I get one this CanJam badges under the profile name?

Sorry for annoying basic questions but I must know.

Cheers :)

Apr 3, 2022 at 7:22 PM Post #258 of 286
Dear audio friends, I may missed something, but I cannot find the full list of manufacturers that’ll attend CanJam London in July. Fingers crossed for Thieaudio and Moondrop.

Are they still deciding or the list is already published but I just missed it somehow?

On a similar note, how can I get one this CanJam badges under the profile name?

Sorry for annoying basic questions but I must know.

Cheers :)

The London exhibitor list has not been announced yet. It will likely be announced after Chicago is complete.

You get the badge after you attend a show. You can reach out to one of the admins here with proof of attendance and they will give the relevant badge on your profile to you.

Apr 3, 2022 at 7:50 PM Post #259 of 286
The London exhibitor list has not been announced yet. It will likely be announced after Chicago is complete.

You get the badge after you attend a show. You can reach out to one of the admins here with proof of attendance and they will give the relevant badge on your profile to you.

You’re just golden Sebastian!

Thank you :)

Apr 21, 2022 at 9:03 PM Post #260 of 286
Is Shanghai still on for this year? Or "wait and see"? Or flat out cancelled?

Apr 21, 2022 at 9:59 PM Post #262 of 286
This is a "wait and see" for the moment. Let's hope things start to get better soon.
That's great, the best I could hope for given the circumstances. Thank you!!!

Apr 27, 2022 at 12:45 PM Post #263 of 286
Update – CanJam Show Passes
We would like to give everyone advance notice that effective May 10, 2022, there will be a price increase for 2022 CanJam Show Passes purchased online and at the door.
The new pricing will be as follows:

Chicago, SoCal – Weekend Pass $40, Single Day Pass $30
London – Weekend Pass £30, Single Day Pass £20

Please note that all previously purchased show passes are still valid, and the current pricing structure is in effect through May 9, 2022. The new pricing will go into effect on May 10, 2022, for all passes purchased on and after May 10. Click here to purchase your show passes.

We look forward to seeing you at CanJam in 2022!

Apr 29, 2022 at 5:57 PM Post #266 of 286
At the moment, there are no mask requirements for the Chicago, London, and SoCal shows, all optional.

I have a coffee requirement, so you'll probably see a latte stuck to my face much of the time.

Apr 29, 2022 at 6:39 PM Post #267 of 286
Three years in the making. I can't wait for the London show!

May 8, 2022 at 12:33 PM Post #269 of 286
At the moment, there are no mask requirements for the Chicago, London, and SoCal shows, all optional.
Trying to purchase tickets for London before the price increase but password reset does not work and unable as I have a user account with my email account as all ready registered, so unable in making a purchase.
Any help ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back