Beyerdynamic T5 (3rd Generation)
May 12, 2024 at 3:13 AM Post #756 of 765
Give some time to burn in and will improve that also

I've been listening to them for half a year now and got used to them, I compared them and the dt 1770 on the same source, the Earmen Angel and 1770 produced much more bass, whereas on the T5 I found the resolution, soundstage and liveliness to be better, but the dynamics were very lacking. Maybe it has that setup or it works better with a high impedance load, I don't know. But still the T5s played better with it than the DAP I have now.

May 12, 2024 at 3:21 AM Post #758 of 765
I've been listening to them for half a year now and got used to them, I compared them and the dt 1770 on the same source, the Earmen Angel and 1770 produced much more bass, whereas on the T5 I found the resolution, soundstage and liveliness to be better, but the dynamics were very lacking. Maybe it has that setup or it works better with a high impedance load, I don't know. But still the T5s played better with it than the DAP I have now.
Does the bass bleeds into mids on higher volumes? And does the middle frequencies get recessed in busy songs?

May 13, 2024 at 6:44 AM Post #765 of 765
There is some low end bloom with the bass, which I tidy up with a bit of EQ. You can adjust to taste...but it really makes a positive change from my side. I reworked the Oratory 1990 EQ presets.

1715596929127.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back