aptX Adaptive / aptX Lossless USB Transmitters
May 15, 2024 at 2:22 AM Post #2,132 of 2,136
I already contacted them a few weeks ago. They released an update. I downloaded the most recent driver and firmware update on my PC. I try to open and run the application but nothing is established. Extracting and running as administrator do nothing. I tried every download link they have after no luck with the newest links. Either my PC warns me not to run any file from Eppfun, to cannot read file and to try and run the file through a windows app from explorer or video player. I'm done with this transmitter.

Last edited:
May 15, 2024 at 6:16 PM Post #2,136 of 2,136
I already contacted them a few weeks ago. They released an update. I downloaded the most recent driver and firmware update on my PC. I try to open and run the application but nothing is established. Extracting and running as administrator do nothing. I tried every download link they have after no luck with the newest links. Either my PC warns me not to run any file from Eppfun, to cannot read file and to try and run the file through a windows app from explorer or video player. I'm done with this transmitter.
I don't know if u can go step by step with me on how to properly update the AK3040 Pro Max.
I had similar issue initially. Instead of clicking the file that has Application extension, click on file called Start that had a weird .bat extension. Proceed if windows gives alert.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back