Alpha Omega IEMs Thread
May 21, 2024 at 12:08 PM Post #182 of 197
...any of you guys happens to know if RA comes with a 4.4 balanced terminated cable as an option ????
how could i missed such a gem......!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (being a 24/7 basshead ......thats totally unacceptable from my side....:scream::scream::scream::scream:)

May 21, 2024 at 12:18 PM Post #183 of 197
...any of you guys happens to know if RA comes with a 4.4 balanced terminated cable as an option ????
Yes, the cable is a 4.4mm-terminated one. This is what it looks like.

1716308276202.png

May 21, 2024 at 6:42 PM Post #184 of 197
20240520_151025~3.jpg

If you want to talk synergy the RA and Sony Zx707 uncapped version simply perfect big bassy lush perfection 👌

May 22, 2024 at 6:38 AM Post #185 of 197
i think Alpha & Omega will be put on the map with many more customers from Europe
one of them it ll be me....most definetely ..........

May 22, 2024 at 7:46 AM Post #186 of 197
It’s really hard to choose one over the other. They are very very close in terms of performance. It’s hard to tell which is better or may be they are at exact same place. Good to have both in the collection, for sure.
so you recommend it as far as i can tell for OH700VB fans correct ????
saying so cause OH700VB is always according to my taste the ABSOLUTE BEST MONITOR i ve heard till now at this hobby......always according to my flavor......

May 22, 2024 at 9:30 AM Post #187 of 197
so you recommend it as far as i can tell for OH700VB fans correct ????
saying so cause OH700VB is always according to my taste the ABSOLUTE BEST MONITOR i ve heard till now at this hobby......always according to my flavor......
If you love the Orivetti OH700VB, you will like the Ra too. When I compared the Ra with the OH700VB, I found them equally good. Some aspects of Ra are better, and some of OH700VB. I may be lean towards Ra, if asked about my personal preference. Also, Ra needs a good amount of power, while OH700VB is not demanding.

May 23, 2024 at 7:41 AM Post #188 of 197
If you love the Orivetti OH700VB, you will like the Ra too. When I compared the Ra with the OH700VB, I found them equally good. Some aspects of Ra are better, and some of OH700VB. I may be lean towards Ra, if asked about my personal preference. Also, Ra needs a good amount of power, while OH700VB is not demanding.
100% seconding this statement.

May 27, 2024 at 9:49 AM Post #189 of 197
Yesterday I had the pleasure to try Nihal's Alpha Omega Ra. I have to say I was thoroughly impressed.
I loved the shell shape, color and face plate it looked very classy.
I also loved the sound signature. The sub bass had very good rumble and texture. Mid bass puch and slam was good. Mids were very extented and powerful. Female vocas specially.
My main issue was with treble sparkle. It lacked a bit of treble bite IMO. But this was my first impression. I have spend more time with it to confirm my first impressions. But due to this I was able to blast this iem. So if you listen to music at louder volume then you will love it.

May 27, 2024 at 12:59 PM Post #190 of 197
Yesterday I had the pleasure to try Nihal's Alpha Omega Ra. I have to say I was thoroughly impressed.
I also loved the sound signature. The sub bass had very good rumble and texture. Mid bass puch and slam was good. Mids were very extented and powerful. Female vocas specially.
My main issue was with treble sparkle. It lacked a bit of treble bite IMO. But this was my first impression. I have spend more time with it to confirm my first impressions. But due to this I was able to blast this iem. So if you listen to music at louder volume then you will love it.
Thanks for your impressions, @SushiiFi. For those of us who are treble sensitive this may actually be a win! :k701smile:

May 27, 2024 at 4:11 PM Post #191 of 197
"The sub bass had very good rumble and texture. Mid bass puch and slam was good. Mids were very extented and powerful. Female vocas specially'

I just had mine delivered today and spent last 2/3 hours with them... First impressions (after firstly the stunning shells) were exactly as you say above.
The whole process of the purchase was (apart from the 5 week wait on the custom colour shells lol) second to none. Clement at A.O was a great knowledgeable and helpful guy the whole way through. Thanks again to this thread for the heads-up and advice.
Anyway, have to get back to the music....

Attachments

• IMG_7223.jpg
    IMG_7223.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7224.jpg
    IMG_7224.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
May 28, 2024 at 5:10 AM Post #193 of 197
"The sub bass had very good rumble and texture. Mid bass puch and slam was good. Mids were very extented and powerful. Female vocas specially'

I just had mine delivered today and spent last 2/3 hours with them... First impressions (after firstly the stunning shells) were exactly as you say above.
The whole process of the purchase was (apart from the 5 week wait on the custom colour shells lol) second to none. Clement at A.O was a great knowledgeable and helpful guy the whole way through. Thanks again to this thread for the heads-up and advice.
Anyway, have to get back to the music....
Man!! Congratulations on your new unit. It looks absolutely beautiful. And thanks for conforming my first impressions were same as yours. Would love to know more about the iem, so it would be great if you can review it in the furure.🔥🔥

May 28, 2024 at 5:17 AM Post #194 of 197
Hi, could you compare the RA to the Faudio Dark Sky?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back