Apple AirPods Pro And NEW AirPods Pro 2nd Gen (from 23 Sep 2022) - Impressions
Dec 9, 2023 at 7:26 AM Post #976 of 984
Don't think anyone with experience of Apple over time wouldn't imagine they would push through stealth updates with any new product update *especially* if they've figured out if something could be made for cheaper.

Dec 27, 2023 at 5:42 PM Post #978 of 984
AirPods Pro Gen 2’s with SpinFit CP360 tips and this in the “Headphone Accommodations” settings actually sounds pretty good.

IMG_2163.jpeg

Dec 27, 2023 at 8:00 PM Post #979 of 984
I'm having a weird issue with the fit of my APP2. There's no danger of the buds falling out, but I think I'm hearing some friction between the tips and my skin whenever I do any type of movement. It's hard to describe but it sounds like that "swish" or "woosh" noise when you rub fabrics together. It happens whenever I take a step or do any kind of movement. I've tried every size of stock tips, Spinfits, and foamies.

Has anyone else experienced this -- and solved it? I don't really want to return them and I feel like I'm being really nit picky but it's distracting to hear that noise when I'm walking.

May 16, 2024 at 5:27 AM Post #980 of 984
Hello,
has someone an idea how to minimize wind noise when using the Airpods Pro 2 on a bike? Even with ANC on I have very loud wind noise when the speed becomes more than 20 km/h.
P.S.: only to clarify, I use ANC on only when I ride my bike alone in the forest.

May 16, 2024 at 5:31 AM Post #981 of 984
Hello,
has someone an idea how to minimize wind noise when using the Airpods Pro 2 on a bike? Even with ANC on I have very loud wind noise when the speed becomes more than 20 km/h.
P.S.: only to clarify, I use ANC on only when I ride my bike alone in the forest.
Unfortunately, wind noise has been a problem with the AirPods Pro 2 ever since they were released. On windy days, I don't even bother using them when I go out for a walk.

I keep hoping a firmware update might fix the issue, but so far that hasn't happened. Most likely, it's a hardware design issue.

May 16, 2024 at 6:42 AM Post #982 of 984
Unfortunately, wind noise has been a problem with the AirPods Pro 2 ever since they were released. On windy days, I don't even bother using them when I go out for a walk.

I keep hoping a firmware update might fix the issue, but so far that hasn't happened. Most likely, it's a hardware design issue.
Most helpful is , turning of anc and transparency, just “normal mode” everything off ..
helps a bit

May 16, 2024 at 8:38 AM Post #983 of 984
i don't mind my AirPods pro at all. its not reference, but it ill do in a pinch

May 16, 2024 at 9:18 AM Post #984 of 984
Anyone try the APP2 with the new Eletech Baroque tips yet? Would like to hear some impressions and comparisons to the stock tips.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back