WHO ARE THE BEST LOOKING PEOPLE ON EARTH?
May 13, 2024 at 3:25 PM Post #3,631 of 3,632
Monkey.jpg
Natsume.jpg
Tripitaka.jpg

May 14, 2024 at 2:18 PM Post #3,632 of 3,632
From this movie, Masami Nagasawa. Film was so well captured that makes the film very memorable. I imagine the coloring is intentional and a bit lacking in dynamic range, but it work for this movie, particularly the way the photography is done. It really does bring out the actresses/actors in a very picturesque way. I find the shots really impressive.

Same movie. Ko Shibasaki is very pretty as well

Something else I've noticed with this film. The later on scenes (when the man is an adult) are done in blue hue, very cold, which after what happened to the gf. The coloring earlier on when he meets the girl, it's very warm toned with dreamy light bleeding on the film. I think it captures the feeling well. With the combination with the actor/actress chosen, and their expressions, expresses the feeling very well. I highly recommend this film. Warning: it's very sad movie. On the bottom music video, you can really see the contrasting color hues of the times. As the time goes on (in the past), you can see the color hue turning blue at the lowest moments.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back