Thieaudio Monarch MKIII impressions, reviews, and pictures thread
May 24, 2024 at 2:34 AM Post #736 of 738
What about the fit? I can't demo them, I can't return them... (welcome to Germany). I've read that there might be problems with the fit. Is that something that happens often?
Thank you
I have no issues either, one of the more comfortable IEMs for me and my ears can be fussy, I thought I'd have to stick with custom's but this works great for me.

May 24, 2024 at 3:47 AM Post #737 of 738
What about the fit? I can't demo them, I can't return them... (welcome to Germany). I've read that there might be problems with the fit. Is that something that happens often?
Thank you

It's kind of the same thing here in Australia too, can't return headphones/IEMs generally due to hygiene but depends on the store mostly, Amazon will take almost anything back.

The MK3 even though it has a big shell is pretty damn comfy IMO, for example the Kiwi Ears Cadenza which is a lot smaller gives me comfort issues while the Monarchs do not.

May 25, 2024 at 4:37 AM Post #738 of 738
Thank you
No issue for me at all, but I might have oversized ears. I heard it's an easier fit than the Mk II was, if that means anything to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back