The Official 64 Audio Thread | apex & tia Technologies
May 12, 2024 at 12:58 PM Post #23,596 of 23,600
I am thinking about buying an U4s. My first high(er) priced iem. Sennheiser ie600 and Dunu SA6 MKII are still on the list. Any recommendations?
Thank you.
U4s are an IEM that holds value well but they do not cost much less than a good state preowned U12t or Trio on here.
I would personally save some cash and go for an end-game IEM straight away.

ie600 and Dunu SA6 MKII have different sounds, hugely different fit/size.
Tried MKII too, really good IEMs but chunky to wear for long.
I have the ie600, would highly recommended those too.

Last edited:
May 12, 2024 at 2:25 PM Post #23,597 of 23,600
I am thinking about buying an U4s. My first high(er) priced iem. Sennheiser ie600 and Dunu SA6 MKII are still on the list. Any recommendations?
Thank you.
I definitely prefer U4s over SA6. U4s is phenomenal.

May 12, 2024 at 6:38 PM Post #23,599 of 23,600
Why not just take them to a local jeweler with good reviews? Doesn't seem like something you need to send them back for all that money for. The faceplate thing.

Last edited:
May 12, 2024 at 9:18 PM Post #23,600 of 23,600
Why not just take them to a local jeweler with good reviews? Doesn't seem like something you need to send them back for all that money for. The faceplate thing.
That's a great idea. Someone said they took the back off of their Sp3000. Said it's held on with the same glue they use to put the back on cell phones which don't have any screws either. They heat just the edge of them with a heat gun for a second and then use a suction cup puller to just pop the back right off. He replaced his own battery in his dap that way

Same idea and glue,I would think. You just need a small suction cup puller for the iem. I'd call 64audio and ask how they do it, Ask what glue they use then find a good jeweler.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back