The New Questyle M15i and M12i
May 9, 2024 at 11:55 PM Post #33 of 35
I have a question to questyle… For the ios versions using lightning will the amps be less powerful than the usb c versions due to lightning having less power?

May 13, 2024 at 11:09 PM Post #34 of 35
I'm hoping to get some insight into an odd issue with the M12i.

I have it just for a review and to have my wife get a good listen considering the great price.

We both have Samsung S24 Ultra phones. We use Tidal, but with Android, I stream through UAPP. It works great but then suddenly when either skipping or just letting the next track naturally play, we suddenly lose all volume. Track is clearly playing in the app, but no sound.

The only thing that fixes it is to stop the app, disconnect the unit and plug it back in. Then it works again. Sometimes for several tracks, and other times just a couple.

Crazy thing is this happens also in the Tidal app. UAPP has quite a few complicated settings, so that is why I tried just normal tidal too. I don't have any advanced dev options enabled on the phone (I've found that can introduce more issues than help).

Has anyone encountered that with this unit or perhaps others that can suggest anything?

May 14, 2024 at 4:23 AM Post #35 of 35
I'm hoping to get some insight into an odd issue with the M12i.

I have it just for a review and to have my wife get a good listen considering the great price.

We both have Samsung S24 Ultra phones. We use Tidal, but with Android, I stream through UAPP. It works great but then suddenly when either skipping or just letting the next track naturally play, we suddenly lose all volume. Track is clearly playing in the app, but no sound.

The only thing that fixes it is to stop the app, disconnect the unit and plug it back in. Then it works again. Sometimes for several tracks, and other times just a couple.

Crazy thing is this happens also in the Tidal app. UAPP has quite a few complicated settings, so that is why I tried just normal tidal too. I don't have any advanced dev options enabled on the phone (I've found that can introduce more issues than help).

Has anyone encountered that with this unit or perhaps others that can suggest anything?
Had the same Problem with a Pixel 8 pro, Tidal and the M15i. Listened to an album, switched to another one (or another playlist) and the sound was gone while the track clearly was starting. Needed to remove the M15i and close the app to start over again. I found no solution for it and sent it back. Maybe it has something to do with android because I had similar problems with some other dongles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back