Replacement tips for Noble Fokus Prestiege
Apr 28, 2024 at 8:10 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

SkyWarrior

New Head-Fier
The default tips have almost no grip and pop out of my ears after 30 seconds but the audio quality is fantastic for a pair of TWS.

I am trying to find a good recommendation for replacement tips, however the nozle is HUGE and creating some issues.

- The theSednaEarfit Crystal tips have a lot of grip however do not fit.
- The Clariion tips fit and have more grip, but not as much grip as the Sedna's.
- I tried Spinfit too, however the nozzle is just too large to get a good fit.

This appears to be a common issue -> https://www.head-fi.org/classifieds/noble-fokus-prestige-true-wireless.61347/

However, i'm certain that there is something suitably sized for these true wireless hi-fi earphones.

Last edited:
May 1, 2024 at 4:24 AM Post #2 of 3
I liked the Final Type E tips on mine. They were a bitch and a half to actually fit on the nozzle though.

The tips I settled on were the Eartune Fidelity U tips for the comfort. The earphones feel semi-custom after using those tips and being able to get a deeper insertion than with stock tips or Final Type E.

May 4, 2024 at 12:48 PM Post #3 of 3
I bought the Acoutstune AEX70 tips (small size), which come with more grip than the default tips although not quite as much as i'd like but much better than the default, which I just can't use as the earbuds fall out. So now I can at least get some listening time in and get a feel for why these are the best TWS on the planet.

Here's a picture of the new tips on the left and on the right are the default tips.

I'll buy a pair of the Eartune Fidelity U Ellipse-Shape Silicone tips next so that I can A/B test them on the musical experience, fit and comfort.

Attachments

• Acoustune_AEX70.jpg
    Acoustune_AEX70.jpg
    546.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back