PAX East 2012
Mar 26, 2012 at 8:07 PM Post #2 of 6
My wife and I have been going since the inception of the Eastern expo - we got our 3 day passes in the mail just a few days ago :D 

Mar 26, 2012 at 10:53 PM Post #3 of 6
Yup, I just got mine the other day. It'll be my first PAX, so I'm really stoked to go. Thankfully I'm attending with a Boston native, so I kind of have my own personal guide to the area too :p And what annoys me is I want to hit every concert that they throw, with the exception of the Protomen. I really love their music, but the last time they were in the area their live show wasn't impressive.

Mar 27, 2012 at 3:11 PM Post #4 of 6
We tend to avoid the concerts - the music just sucks, and they crank it up louder than The Who

Mar 27, 2012 at 4:45 PM Post #5 of 6
I went last year to Pax East and I went to vanilla Pax back in 2009. I REALLY wish I could attend this year but obligations are weighing me down. I just hope the folks at Penny Arcade keep it the way it is. It really is a great convention. In any case, as far as concerts go, I thought Armcannon was great last year. 

Mar 31, 2012 at 10:09 PM Post #6 of 6
Does anyone want to buy a pair of 3 day passes?  Work just made it impossible for me to go :frowning2: 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back