Ohio Canton-Cleveland areas
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 24, 2022 at 12:33 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

Whitigir

Member of the Trade: Portable Modder
Do we have enough people and interests to pull an offline meets in Canton area ? I found a local Cigar lounge which is surrounded by restaurants and brewery. The premises are Alcohol friendly, which means you can buy any drinks and enter other entities within the large plaza.

I figured with a cigar lounge and food and alcohol with local brewery and winery, what is a better place to meet ?

May 14, 2022 at 4:46 PM Post #3 of 6
For me Columbus would be better as Cleveland would be a haul for me and Columbus a bit more centrally located for others. It is really getting harder to get people to travel for meets now. @lord_tris had a meet a little less than a year ago and it was pretty well attended. I’m not saying he should host it again but maybe a venue close would be good.

May 14, 2022 at 5:55 PM Post #4 of 6
For me Columbus would be better as Cleveland would be a haul for me and Columbus a bit more centrally located for others. It is really getting harder to get people to travel for meets now. @lord_tris had a meet a little less than a year ago and it was pretty well attended. I’m not saying he should host it again but maybe a venue close would be good.
I missed that last Columbus area meet and would love to make it to a future one if this ever materializes!

May 21, 2022 at 7:28 PM Post #5 of 6
Actually had to move to Akron area, but new place does not have place to host, I am down for a meet though.

Aug 28, 2022 at 9:13 AM Post #6 of 6
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back