NEW: Matrix Audio X-SABRE 3
May 6, 2024 at 12:06 PM Post #76 of 78
I am feeding my MA X Sabre 3 balanced into my GSX Mini. Sound is detailed, dynamic, resolute, well fleshed, musically smooth. Love the combo!

May 6, 2024 at 12:09 PM Post #77 of 78
Am receiving my first tube amp today. Auris Nirvana 4. Will be excited to hear IT in combo with my MA XS3 and HEKse😆🎧

May 6, 2024 at 12:11 PM Post #78 of 78
I have mine paired with a Topping A90 and it sounds amazing. Pretty sure it would sound great with the Burson.
The Matrix Audio app is not compatible with the X-SABRE 3. You can stream to the X-SABRE 3 via TIDAL Connect, Spotify Connect or using a third patty app like mConnect. I have a Roon Lifetime subscription so I use Roon only to control the X-SABRE 3. If you have Roon, then you don't need anything else. Use your phone, iPad or computer with the Roon app and be done.
The front scree is small, yes. However, it is pretty handy for changing settings. It shows volume level and format when streaming via DLNA. With Roon, it shows format for a few seconds then change to album art. No metadata is shown because the screen is too small. For metadata I built a RoPieeeXL Screen and it works great.

IMG_8645.jpeg

IMG_8646.jpeg
The MA App is now completely compatible with XS3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back