New Amp from HeadAmp - GS-X Mini
Jun 9, 2024 at 6:30 AM Post #2,821 of 2,828
edit

Jun 9, 2024 at 6:32 AM Post #2,822 of 2,828
Hi,
Couple of weeks ago I bought a pre-owned gs-x mini amp and last week I detected an issue with the amp and wrote to the support. I got a lightning fast reply from Tim (couple of minutes later) with some follow up trouble shooting questions which I answered the next day. Since then no reaction unfortunately. At the moment I do not know what I can do. Are there other channels to contact them?
Just reply to your last email again and "bump" it.

Jun 9, 2024 at 6:33 AM Post #2,823 of 2,828
Hi,
Couple of weeks ago I bought a pre-owned gs-x mini amp and last week I detected an issue with the amp and wrote to the support. I got a lightning fast reply from Tim (couple of minutes later) with some follow up trouble shooting questions which I answered the next day. Since then no reaction unfortunately. At the moment I do not know what I can do. Are there other channels to contact them?
Hard to contact just keep trying. Small and busy building. They have not just amps but a headphone store as well. It took me months to transfer my deposit for the CF3 amp for an other item I could afford. I only live a few states over from HeadAmp.

Jun 9, 2024 at 8:49 AM Post #2,824 of 2,828
Thanks guys, will do that.

Jun 9, 2024 at 10:26 AM Post #2,825 of 2,828
What's the issue you are having? They are usually excellent when it comes to followup

Jun 9, 2024 at 11:38 AM Post #2,826 of 2,828
I have a slight imbalance, right channel is a bit lower in volume (app. 25%?) so sound stage is shifted to the left.
It is not a lot, I really noticed this after a couple of weeks when I did direct comparisons between the gs-x mini and my Cayin HA-3A. Tried a lot of stuff to rule out other possibilities, like HA-3A is louder right or my DAC is faulty.

Jun 9, 2024 at 11:50 AM Post #2,827 of 2,828
Hi,
What was your issue? What did Tim have to say?

Is it possible to still contact your seller?

Jun 10, 2024 at 12:28 AM Post #2,828 of 2,828
For my issue please see post above. Tim said he could help, asked a lot of trouble shooting questions in order to locate the issue I guess, which I answered and since then he did not answer.

I could contact the seller but I do not see how this could help me here.

EDIT: Tim was out of town, so now we are back on track. :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back