Holo Audio Red Streamer
May 12, 2024 at 12:23 AM Post #1,906 of 1,911
His issue has nothing to do with the Red. Personally, I've had zero issues - I find it quite easy to use.
Probably the loud minority that have put a lot of their issues on this thread and/or unrelated issues. That said, it doesn’t instill a lot of confidence because there isn’t a lot of user feedback or reviews of the device on the internet/youtube with the exception of this thread.

May 12, 2024 at 1:29 AM Post #1,907 of 1,911
Probably the loud minority that have put a lot of their issues on this thread and/or unrelated issues. That said, it doesn’t instill a lot of confidence because there isn’t a lot of user feedback or reviews of the device on the internet/youtube with the exception of this thread.
Mine runs since many months with zero issues - why write about it here then? Guess this might be true for many other happy users…. :wink:

Last edited:
May 12, 2024 at 7:52 AM Post #1,908 of 1,911
The loud minority seem to have self inflicted issues, it's not the Red. Not liking or not understanding the capabilities doesn't necessarily mean its a product issue (IMO) . . .

Last edited:
May 12, 2024 at 7:57 AM Post #1,909 of 1,911
Mine runs, and runs, and runs… no issues so far.
What do I wrong?
:deadhorse:

May 12, 2024 at 8:49 AM Post #1,910 of 1,911
Sorry guys, my apologies. I didn’t mean to derail the thread. I’m just contemplating the device for myself. Carry on.

May 12, 2024 at 7:12 PM Post #1,911 of 1,911
My Red has been FLAWLESS, with HQP/NAA and with Roon direct. I’d highly recommend the Red if you’re after a highly optimized Pi based streamer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back