Darkvoice 336i & 336SE Tuberolling PartII
Jun 10, 2024 at 4:29 PM Post #14,536 of 14,541
Nice! I enjoy the Seattle's Best 6th Ave. Bistro and the Portside Blend, my favorites in that brand.

You know, I've been meaning to try illy. I've always been on the Lavazza side as far as the Italian coffees go.
You won’t go wrong with illy, their iperEspresso capsules are impressive.

Jun 10, 2024 at 4:33 PM Post #14,537 of 14,541
Nice! I enjoy the Seattle's Best 6th Ave. Bistro and the Portside Blend, my favorites in that brand.

You know, I've been meaning to try illy. I've always been on the Lavazza side as far as the Italian coffees go.
I don't think I've ever tried Italian coffee..or have I? Sounds like only available through mail order like other specialty coffee?

Jun 10, 2024 at 4:35 PM Post #14,538 of 14,541
I don't think I've ever tried Italian coffee..or have I? Sounds like only available through mail order like other specialty coffee?
lol. no you can find those at your local grocery store. well at least here in new jersey food stores.....

there is always amazon too!

Last edited:
Jun 11, 2024 at 12:57 AM Post #14,539 of 14,541
You won’t go wrong with illy, their iperEspresso capsules are impressive.
If only I could use the capsules! I only have a Keurig machine, or I just use a French press and grind my own coffee. I’m think I’ll give the illy Intenso a try though the next time I’m getting coffee.

Now using a French Press for Italian coffee…sounds kind of sacrilegious?

Jun 11, 2024 at 1:07 AM Post #14,540 of 14,541
If only I could use the capsules! I only have a Keurig machine, or I just use a French press and grind my own coffee. I’m think I’ll give the illy Intenso a try though the next time I’m getting coffee.

.... no .... sounds kind of 'alpine' 🏔️

Jun 11, 2024 at 1:15 AM Post #14,541 of 14,541

That would be a violation and you will have to to deal with the CRB (Coffee Regulation Board) mostly Italian guys from Sicily :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

For a tube price equivalent you can get this and even THE Wife would appreciate it lol

https://www.amazon.com/Illy-Espress...082791&sprefix=illy+ipere,aps,186&sr=8-9&th=1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back