Astell&Kern Launches New A&norma SR35 Player
Apr 30, 2024 at 4:25 AM Post #601 of 605
Uhm Dual and quad both fast drain
6-8 hour
Maybe i will try the sr35 in my city shop .
Quad + Normal Gain at 50 Volume --> 10+ hours battery left around 20%
Quad + Normal Gain + 4.4mm Line Out --> 12 hours battery left around 11%

I use it regularly to and at work, I don't even bother pausing during meetings / lunch. The main reason I am unwilling to let this go (dying to get the R6 Pro II)

May 1, 2024 at 4:30 PM Post #602 of 605
After my last listening session, my SR35 screen is nolonger responsive -- it was playing audio and the screen backlight was on, but I couldn't get the user interface to appear despite toggling the powere button.

I tried a hard reset with the power button as well and still only the screen backlight is lit but no interface is shown.

Is there any way to factory reset without accessing the user interface? Any help would be appreciated!

May 1, 2024 at 4:44 PM Post #603 of 605
After my last listening session, my SR35 screen is nolonger responsive -- it was playing audio and the screen backlight was on, but I couldn't get the user interface to appear despite toggling the powere button.

I tried a hard reset with the power button as well and still only the screen backlight is lit but no interface is shown.

Is there any way to factory reset without accessing the user interface? Any help would be appreciated!

Edit:

Press the top and bottom buttons (from off) until you see the "no command" prompt. Then press the top button and turn the volume wheel up.

just tried it and it works

Last edited:
May 2, 2024 at 2:57 PM Post #604 of 605
Edit:

Press the top and bottom buttons (from off) until you see the "no command" prompt. Then press the top button and turn the volume wheel up.

just tried it and it works
Thanks for the reply -- is that similar to the factory reset menu for other Android phones? this is what I was looking for, but I mustn't have had the phone powered off when I tried.

May 4, 2024 at 8:41 AM Post #605 of 605
Thanks for the reply -- is that similar to the factory reset menu for other Android phones? this is what I was looking for, but I mustn't have had the phone powered off when I tried.

It's the recovery menu, similar to other android devices where you can do a factory reset. Not 100% sure if we are referring to the same thing as there is a factory reset menu in the Android settings as well, but you can't get there, right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back