Arctic Cables Discussion Thread
May 14, 2024 at 7:26 PM Post #916 of 918
Beautiful!! How does it sound?
Full bodied, smooth with a touch of warmth. I usually go for much more expensive cables for my other headphones but I need the cable to match the headphone and not be sleeved as I love the clear look. Took a leap with this Talos v2 as it fit the lcd-5 aesthetic and it's definitely amazing value. Cannot wait to hear how it sounds over time when it fully burns in.

May 15, 2024 at 12:06 AM Post #917 of 918
Full bodied, smooth with a touch of warmth. I usually go for much more expensive cables for my other headphones but I need the cable to match the headphone and not be sleeved as I love the clear look. Took a leap with this Talos v2 as it fit the lcd-5 aesthetic and it's definitely amazing value. Cannot wait to hear how it sounds over time when it fully burns in.
Nice! What other cables do you have if you don’t mind me asking?

May 15, 2024 at 12:26 AM Post #918 of 918
Nice! What other cables do you have if you don’t mind me asking?
Not sure if I'm allowed to mention other cable companies in this thread and will delete if it's against the rules but

Currently have

Norne Vykari with all the upgrades (Atrium/VC)
Viking Weave Cables Isa 8 wire with custom splitter (Susvara/Arya organic)
Superconductor (Diana MR) I know its sleeved but I heard it was the best sounding cable for them by far

Might order a Viking Weave Cable Bifrost or Arctic cables Opera/Euphoria for my Susvara in the future after I'm fully finished with my stack.

So far the Talos v2 is amazing, the only criticism I might have is the splitter feels a bit cheap and would love to have super premium splitter options at an extra price.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back