The Stax Thread III
May 31, 2024 at 12:47 PM Post #25,636 of 25,640
There are no other options due to the psu size constraints. CFA-e it is then, congratulations on being the first and be sure to tell us how you like it.
At Spritzer’s advice I first got an SRM717 as a recommendation as I was not ready to go with any smaller custom amps. I found it did help my
SR-007mk1 show off the phone’s capabilities. Eventually I ended up with the Aeras by Eksonics. Chassis size is shoebox size which was one of Kerry’s design goals. As one of the top custom builders he is one of the go to builders for a T2 build that uses a slightly smaller chassis since 2015. The Aeras definitely has some T2 DNA in its design.
Excellent solution but possibly jumped out of your price range.

Maybe Birgir has some other options coming up at a friendlier price point.

I really enjoy my 007mk1 like never before.

Good luck, don’t give up the quest.

Attachments

• IMG_3398.png
    IMG_3398.png
    969.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3895.jpeg
    IMG_3895.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
May 31, 2024 at 2:42 PM Post #25,637 of 25,640
At Spritzer’s advice I first got an SRM717 as a recommendation as I was not ready to go with any smaller custom amps. I found it did help my
SR-007mk1 show off the phone’s capabilities. Eventually I ended up with the Aeras by Eksonics. Chassis size is shoebox size which was one of Kerry’s design goals. As one of the top custom builders he is one of the go to builders for a T2 build that uses a slightly smaller chassis since 2015. The Aeras definitely has some T2 DNA in its design.

Forgot about this one.
Assuming you have the fund this is also a good move for small space. BHSE tier

May 31, 2024 at 3:57 PM Post #25,638 of 25,640

how much are we talking about for the Aeras?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back