ISN Earphones impression thread. New ISN NEO 3!
May 31, 2024 at 11:31 AM Post #5,086 of 5,088
Is theSC02 similar to the Nicehck black soul?
ISN AUDIO CSO2
2 Shares Copper Silver Alloy & OFC Audiophile IEM Cable

Description

• Copper silver alloy + OFC IEM cable
  • 2 shares, single share is 20 cores, a total of 2 × 20
  • Single core copper silver alloy diameter is 0.08mm
  • Single core oxygen free copper diameter is 0.06mm
  • PVC skin, antioxidant shield
  • Brass material plug and splitter
  • MMCX/2Pin 0.78mm connector
  • 3.5mm audio/2.5mm/4.4mm balanced Rhodium-plated plug
  • Cable length: 1.2M
Its the Rhodium plated plug that separates the CS02 with many that look alike. I agree with Red that this will be a good match up due to its ability do bring better sound separation with an increase of detail elements. NEO 5 is a musical leaning IEM meaning it sacrifices some technical elements for that bold rich bass end. The CS02 will bring the rest of the sound to the level of the organic bass end of the NEO5. The CS02 brings a better defined bass end to boot. Its a suprisingly excellent cable.

Once you discover ISN and Penon cables, there is no going back. As meticulous as they are about their IEM tunings. You better believe they bring that to the cable game as well. Lots of fantastic options. Recent OCC849 for example. Crazy great all copper based cable.

May 31, 2024 at 1:05 PM Post #5,087 of 5,088
I take advantage of this post to ask: which IEM would be the candidate to surpass this NEO 5? Maybe the new H60?
TSMR-X for sure surpasses it, but from Penon/ISN I also would like to hear how H60 compares to these two...

May 31, 2024 at 1:53 PM Post #5,088 of 5,088
I equate the SQ of the TSMR-X and the H60 to be on a similar level. It wouldnt surprise me if some prefer the H60 over the TSMR-X and visa versa. I will do a more in depth comparison soon between them for my reader about the H60. Brought my Neo5 and EST50 to work with me to compare against the H60.

Will post a more complete impression about the H60 here real soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back